Owner and Controller
Owner contact email address: email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: first name; phone number; e-mail address; cookie; Usage data.
Personal data may be provided by the User himself or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, the provision of all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and if you do not provide this Data, this Application may not be able to provide its Services. In cases where this Application specifically indicates that certain Data is not mandatory, Users may choose whether or not to provide this Data, without affecting the availability or operation of the Service.
If Users are not sure which Personal Data must be provided, they can contact the Owner.
The Users are responsible for any Third Party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Method and place of data processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Data without authorization.
The processing of the Data takes place using computers and/or IT tools, following organizational procedures and working methods that are closely aligned with the stated purposes. In addition to the Owner, the Data may, in certain cases, also be accessible to certain persons in charge of processing involved in the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or third parties appointed by the Owner as Data Processors (such as external technical service providers, mail programs, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies). The updated list of these parties can be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis for processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users in any of the following cases, if:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In certain jurisdictions, the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects ("opt-out"), without the need for consent or any of the following legal grounds. However, this does not apply when European data protection law applies to the processing of Personal Data;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or third parties.
In any case, the Owner is happy to clarify the specific legal basis applicable to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual obligation, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's corporate offices and other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the location of Users, the transfer of personal data may involve transferring the Users' Data to a country other than the home country. For more information on the processing location of such transferred Data, Users may refer to the section detailing the processing of Personal Data.
Users also have the right to information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data to a country outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by international public law or established by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures implemented by the Owner are taken to protect their Data.
If such a transfer occurs, Users may find out more by checking the relevant articles in this document or by making inquiries with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal data is processed and stored for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Therefore the following applies:
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of an agreement between the Owner and the User will be retained until this agreement has been fully performed.
- Personal data collected for the legitimate interests of the Owner is retained for as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes. Users can find specific information about the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period where the User has consented to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be required to retain Personal Data for a longer period of time when this is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or on behalf of a government agency.
After the retention period has expired, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the retention period has expired.
The purpose of the processing
The Data concerning the User is collected so that the Owner can provide its Services and for the following purposes: Contacting the User and Analytics.
Users can find more detailed information about these purposes of processing and the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the relevant sections of this document.
Detailed information about the processing of Personal Data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes using the following services:
– Contact with the user
Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights in relation to their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, users have the right to do the following:
- To withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. More information can be found in the specific article below.
- Obtain access to their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Owner is carrying out the Data Processing, to learn about certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- To check and request rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and request its updating or rectification.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In that case, the Owner will not process their Data for purposes other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data erased or otherwise removed. Users have the right under certain circumstances to have the Owner erase their Data.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another Controller. Users have the right to obtain their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to transfer that Data to another controller, without being hindered. This provision applies provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations arising therefrom.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to file a claim with their competent data protection authority.
Learn more about the right to object to processing
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner or for the purpose of pursuing the legitimate interests of the Owner, the User may object to such processing by providing justification for the objection. reason related to his or her particular situation.
However, Users should be aware that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to such processing at any time without giving any reason. Users can find out whether the Owner processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, in the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Requests to exercise User Rights may be directed to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests are free of charge and will be dealt with by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Additional Information on Data Collection and Processing Legal Processes
The Owner may use the User's Personal Data for legal purposes, in court or pre-legal proceedings in case of unauthorized use of this Application or related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to disclose Personal Data at the request of government agencies.
Additional information about the Personal Data of the User
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as IP address) for this purpose.
Information not included in this policy
More information about the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How requests to do not track browsing traffic are handled
This Application does not support requests not to track your browsing traffic.
Read the privacy policies of the third-party services used to determine whether they comply with Do Not Track requests.
If the changes concern the processing activities based on the consent of the User, the Owner must again obtain the consent of the User, insofar as this is required.